over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Consumer PR Manager to work for a well-known, FMCG brand.
The business is customer centric, and their goal is to ensure every one of their customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
This role sits within a fast-paced, creative team responsible for all consumer PR.
You'll have a big remit - from planning large scale media and consumer events to building and defining the consumer PR model.
As the 'go-to' person for consumer PR, you'll champion the team and work with the business internally and externally - also working with the corporate comms function to ensure messaging is clear and consistent
You will need:
- at least 5 years' experience in consumer PR (agency or in-house, preferably within the retail sector or FMCG) delivering successful, integrated campaigns
- a strong network of influencers and media contacts
- excellent verbal and written communication skills: you'll need to be able to explain complex concepts to people of all levels
- budget and agency management experience. We work with large budgets and a number of agencies, so experience of managing, evaluating and optimising both is essential
- people management and development experience
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murry is not able to respond to each candidate individually - if you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume you have not been successful
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.