City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
CONSULTANT - POLITICAL
SALARY £30,000 - £40,000 base
BASED IN LONDON
A leading global communications advisory firm is looking to appoint a Consultant to join their Political team as part of their ongoing growth strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Consultant with a keen interest in Politics looking to build upon their experience in Political Consulting.
You will be responsible for coming up with creative ideas and communicating them openly with the team. You will play a role in managing operational duties for campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of projects and clients within your team, as well as across the other teams. You will need to have a passion for writing and communications.
To be successful in this role:
- Have past or current agency and experience, ideally in a Political agency
- Experienced in project management
- Have a solid understanding of campaigns, ideally Political campaigns, and communications strategy
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and board members on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable navigating through and analysing large sets of data
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.