£32000 - £44000 per annum
10 days ago
About the role
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Charity in England who are looking for an experienced Communications Planning Business Partner, who can collaborate with key stakeholders across the brand to ensure we have a joined-up approach to all communications.
This is an essential role to ensure they are looking and plan ahead, delivering appropriate communications seamlessly and on time, across all channels.
As the Communications Planning Business Partner you support the External Communications Director, and other senior leaders within the Experience Network, with integrated planning and delivery of campaigns and routine marketing communications.
You ensure there is consistency in process across the team and help triage demand for different owned channels to ensure opportunities are maximised and there is an effective and coherent external voice for the charity.
You will ensure communications plans reflect the brand and target audience strategies, working closely with colleagues from the wider External Communications team, Fundraising, Commercial Marketing, Priory, and Operations to ensure this alignment
- Work closely with key stakeholders across all external facing functions to develop the overarching external communications planning cycle and approach, in line with the direction set within the Experience Network.
- Ensure communications plans reflect the brand and target audience strategies, working closely with colleagues from the wider External Communications team, Fundraising, Commercial Marketing, Priory, and Operations to ensure this alignment.
- Be a catalyst of change and drive an integrated, audience-driven approach to communications and marketing planning.
- Oversee the development and use of the communications planning tools and processes to ensure we schedule effectively across all channels and identify opportunities and clashes to resolve or escalate where necessary.
- Lead and contribute to cross-cutting initiatives that will drive up effectiveness and excellence in marketing and benefit the organisation as a whole (e.g. contactability and segmentation).
- Responsible for the organisation's central communications planning tracker.
- Project manage integrated communications plans for major organisational events and campaigns with objectives, critical paths, risk logs and evaluation, factoring in all communications elements.
- Lead and continuously improve tools and measurement of communications effectiveness to support key teams to learn and develop new approaches.
- Put in place a strong evaluation approach to communications activity and promote a robust test and learn culture throughout the organisation.
- Responsible for ensuring key reputation management policies and procedures remain fit for purpose and up to date and reporting on compliance to relevant governance bodies internally.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health and Wellbeing portal - access to financial, health and wellbeing support and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Discounts - you'll have access to NHS Discounts as well as discounts on mobile phones, gym memberships, cinema tickets, restaurants, holidays, and shopping.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.