£45000 - £65000 per annum + bens
5 months ago
12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER CONTRACT
LOCATION-FLEXIBLE /REMOTE WORKING (Some travel to London and Edinburgh will be required)
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER-INSURANCE / FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS
Our client a high profile financial institution is looking for an experienced Communications professional to act as business partner across several major business lines in the group. This is a broad role encompassing both internal and external communications.
You'll need broad experience in corporate communications including both media relations and internal communications gained in the financial services and/or insurance sector
- Provide communications counsel to senior stakeholders within the business assisting them with any issues which may impact on their reputation externally as well as internally in particular linked to culture changes
- Review and adapt content for a range of mediums, including press releases, internal articles, video scripts and internal blogs.
- Lead divisional activity on organisational and people change and other activity which requires both internal and external communications advice and counsel to mitigate reputational risks.
- You'll need broad experience in corporate communications including both media relations and internal communications
- You must have current or recent experience in a comms role gained in the financial services sector. Experience in the insurance and/or pensions space will be an advantage
- Strong experience in developing new ideas and communications plans
- Ideally you will have experience acting as a business partner in a comms role
- Experience in managing employee communications activities around culture change would be an advantage
- Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience , please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.