HK$500000 - HK$670000 per annum
7 months ago
A highly prestigious global financial services firm is looking for a Communications Manager to join their talented Hong Kong Communications team.
- Take responsibility for driving external, internal and media communications, to support the continuous growth of this highly successful business across Hong Kong and the wider region
- Work closely and build strong relationships with communications colleagues globally to ensure all Hong Kong comms is aligned with global brand strategy
- Plan and implement effective employee communications programmes that support the business in Asia, executing global and regional plans in-country.
- Deliver internal campaigns and news, including ensuring important business insight and information is communicated to colleagues
- Build strong relationships with senior business heads to understand their business's needs and objectives and work with them to develop strategic comms to address these
- Manage any crisis and issue situations, and appropriately respond through measured and well thought out comms strategy
- Solid experience in a communications or public relations role within a large scale international organisation or communications agency
- Previous experience within a financial services firm highly preferred (though not essential)
- Able to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge of the financial services industry
- Experience in creating employee communications campaigns and an understanding of how to communicate external comms internally
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues regionally will be needed to be successful
- Experience working in a complex matrix multinational business
- A blend of in-house and agency experience will be highly advantageous
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills
This is a career defining opportunity to join a business which offers unrivalled long term career progression and internal mobility opportunity and to be part of a highly talented team.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.