Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
almost 2 years ago
An opportunity to work with perhaps the most exciting tourism and travel project in the world today. Our client is in the process of a multi-billion dollar development of an area of outstanding natural beauty and archaeological significance. The Chief Communications Officer is looking for a number two to work alongside him in developing the communications strategy and delivering it across multiple channels.
- Lead a team of six to deliver world class communications campaigns both online and offline
- Work with the CCO to create a proactive communications strategy
- Support the social media team in putting in place robust digital reputation management protocols
- Able to lead the communications team in the absence of the CCO
- Work with other senior stakeholders to promote the project both within the Kingdom and internationally
- Direct all internal communications activity
- Must be a GCC National and speak, read and write fluent Arabic and English
- Experience of leading a communications team across digital and traditional communications channels
- Worked for a large busy organisation with a high intensity press office
- Focus on strategy and advisory
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to interact with other departments
- Comfortable with social media reputation management
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.