almost 2 years ago
I am working with a prestigious sports club in London who are looking for a Communications Manager to take ownership of their overall communications strategy.
This club is well represented at the international level of the men's and women's game, and it's important that the Communications Manager also recognises this, along with potential global reach.
- Delivery of the Club's Communications Strategy in conjunction with the Director of Communication across both the Playing and Commercial side of the Club providing narrative, messaging and key activity in order to grow the club's appeal, leading the team in identifying industry trends to maximise growth.
- Management of all PR agency relationships to ensure all targets and KPI's are met and identify any required development needs of the department.
- Manage Crisis issues and reputation risk management when relevant in conjunction with the Director of Communications.
- Manage and support delivery of all governing body/partner/sponsor-related comms requirements, such as announcements etc.
- Evidence of strong communications skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Understanding of PR, Communications, and sports markets industry.
- Strong financial literacy and proven budget management experience.
- Strong existing contacts with journalists.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.