Our client is a growth oriented, global infrastructure market leader with operations spanning all four corners of the globe. The successful applicant will play a key part in driving and elevating our clients corporate brand, working with senior leaders to support the growth of their business. A supportive work culture and flexible work environment is on offer.
- Co-ordinate and manage internal and external communications strategies and activities globally
- Develop, write and deploy content to relevant communication channels
- Support senior leaders via execution of newsletters, thought leadership content, PR and profiling
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders around the globe to ensure an aligned voice and message across all channels
The ideal candidate
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, journalism, marketing or a related field
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing internal and external communications
- Ability to think and operate both tactically and on a strategic level
- Adept in usage of relevant social media tools
- Experience in B2B communications is preferable, but not mandatory
Click through to apply or contact me @ email@example.com | 02 9236 9063
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.