Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum
about 2 years ago
This role reports to the CEO and will support with sharing the story and successes of this rapidly growing firm.
You will take ownership of the thought leadership and content strategy, including developing appropriate materials for SMSFs, advisers and individual investors. You will have a flair for translating and simplifying technical content into written material that appeals to a broad range of audiences, including consumers with a more limited knowledge of the industry.
You must be a collaborative team player comfortable working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment. Attention to detail, a positive attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative are all characteristics you will have in abundance.
In order to be successful you need to have experience writing about asset management and/or business journalism - focused on personal finance.
We would be open to a part time position for the right applicant.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Research and write written material for both adviser and individual investor audiences
- Work closely with stakeholders working in investment management, distribution and marketing to develop new ideas for key messaging and content
- Edit and instruct on material written by your colleagues or third parties - acting as a "Chief Editor" for the various collateral produced and disseminated by the firm
- Provide suggestions for alternative ways to communicate educational and product material including video, blog, social media, webinar and EDMs
- Keep up to date with financial markets and the regulatory environment in this industry
Key skills and experience:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of investments and financial products
- Proven experience in a similar role whether in asset management
- Ability to develop narrative and "story telling" across various channels (print, digital and video)
This is an absolutely exceptional opportunity for a communications professional to join a firm where they will rapidly develop their writing skills and knowledge of this lucrative and exciting industry.
Follow the steps to apply now
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.