- Planning and day-to-day management of all traditional and digital advertising related to a project, working with media planning and buying agencies to ensure delivery on time and to budget
- Working closely with customers to ensure the website provides up-to-date information for viewers about upcoming clearance-related events.
- Ongoing analysis of the campaign, including print, web and social media activity, reporting on this as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience in planning and delivering regional or national print and digital advertising campaigns, preferably for a high-profile consumer brand
- Able to work with technical information and tailor this to different audiences
- A good working knowledge of PCs and business software applications including Microsoft Office (ie Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Analytics
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.