This role reports to the Marketing Manager and will have a lot of autonomy to independently rollout an integrated global digital communications strategy. This business has offices in both Asia and Australia in over 15 cities and provides advisory / consultancy services predominantly in the financial services space.
Main responsibilties will be to:
- Provide input and support with the coordination of global communication strategies, providing target audience analysis and segmentation.
- Work closely with senior consultants in the business to coordinate engagement activity and ensure communication is delivered according to the marketing plan.
- Develop compelling, targeted communications pieces across multiple distribution platforms (emails, social media posts, videos).
- Provide accurate and timely reporting and analysis on campaign performance (e.g. engagement levels such as click through rates)
- Develop benchmarking metrics, allowing for quarter-by-quarter and YoY tracking and improvement.
- Maintain accurate database of customer activities.
- Proactively identify and provide recommendations to improve engagement processes.
You will have:
- Proven experience in a marketing and communications role in a professional or B2B financial services fir,
- Email marketing experience
- Project management experience with excellent organisation skills
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications, Excel/Pivot tables and email marketing tools. A strong background in CRM would be favourable.
- Sharp business acumen
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, the ability to manage the expectations of demanding partners is important
- Resourceful, proactive and able to juggle multiple tasks
This is a superb opportunity to join a team of intelligent, high performing and very collaborative professionals in a business where you will have the autonomy to work closely with some of the best senior talent in the professional services and advisory space. To apply email Rachel directly (email@example.com) or apply via the steps.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.