This role will manage a team of five across the Middle East and Africa. To this end top class leadership skills are required, the ability to develop staff is essential. Additionally the geographic responsibility is substantial and varied and will require a communications profession of very high calibre to lead it effectively.
- Lead a geographically dispersed team of communications professionals
- Responsibility for Communications strategy
- Develop staff and improve skill sets in the team
- Broad comms remit; Internal, External, PR and Media, Crisis Communications, Executive coaching
- Tactical input where required
- Multiple senior reporting lines
- 15 to 20 years of communications experience
- A leader!
- A natural story teller able to effectively communicate ideas and respond to developing situations
- Excellent written English
- Used to dealing with geographically dispersed teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Committed and driven, the job is hard work but will be very rewarding
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.