Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
over 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity, for an experienced and a creative-minded senior communications professional to lead the strategic and day to day development and delivery of our clients' communications. Reporting to the CEO, This is a key role for the organisation leading the development and delivery of audience focused communications, to build awareness and brand activation on one of the most attractive worldwide tourism destinations.
The key responsibilities of this Communications Director will be:
- Responsible for a large annual budget
- Leading and developing the communications team
- Define and execute BtoC and BtoB communications strategy designed to support growth objectives through creative and impactful initiatives and campaigns.
- Support the development and execution of creative market communications strategies and programmes
- Identify critical issues and manage prompt communications response to mitigate negative impact to business reputation.
- Provide expert communications and media/press relations counsel and act as an international media contact
- Providing leadership
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities;
- Degree or equivalent;
- Track record of working across multiple geographies, or other international experience;
- Proven and demonstrable experience of defining and executing creative, impactful international media/PR campaigns and events;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, but a strong team player;
- Ability to deal effectively and confidently with all levels within a matrix organisation;
- Track record of managing PR for giga-projects;
- Experience of crisis communication and issues management;
- Press office/media experience, including an ability to deal effectively with journalists across both consumer and corporate media;
- Experience of C-level executive communications support;
- Experience of team management.
What's on Offer
There is a highly competitive package on offer including benefits.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.