City of London, London
£50000 - £620000 per annum + bonus,bens
4 months ago
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER - FTSE LISTED BUSINESS
London based (remote working initially)
£50-60000 +bonus, bens
Fantastic new opportunity to join a highly successful and entrepreneurial FTSE listed business as a Communications & Investor Relations Manager. Reporting into the Head of Investor Relations & Communications, this will be a hybrid role encompassing both corporate communications, with a particular focus on content production and PR) as well as Investor Relations.
Experience in a Comms and/or IR role in the Public Markets is essential.
You will be joining a small team so you will have the opportunity to be involved in both the tactical delivery as well as supporting the Head of IR & Comms on the strategy. You will assist in the production of new thought leadership material for new product launches. You will help shape thought leadership material such as whitepapers, presentation decks and press releases.
You will play a key role in supporting the organisation's marketing, corporate communications and investor relations activities and help the organisation to achieve its objectives of communicating well with current shareholders as well as attracting new investors.
- Assist with the creation and drafting of content for a variety of communication channels including Annual / interim reports, Regulatory Stock Exchange Announcements, placed articles and posts on social media platforms.
- Responsibility for updating and developing the content on the website
- Assist with the preparation of materials for meetings and events such as roadshows / capital markets days / conferences etc.
- Assist with the project management of the annual / interim reports.
- Assist with the creation of IR and marketing reports for the Board.
- Monitoring inbound investor/analyst queries and drafting responses.
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing investor mapping tool.
- Assist with investor targeting programme.
- Proven track record in either a Corporate Communications, PR or Investor Relations role gained in a Public Market environment is essential
- Strong experience in content management-excellent content writing and editing skills are essential-preferably with experience of writing for a range of media including social media Experience in Investor Relations would be an advantage but is not essential. However an understanding & interest in investor relations is key.
- A recognised qualification such as the UK Investor Relations Society Certificate in IR would be advantageous.
- Strong experience in content management-excellent content writing and editing skills are essential-preferably with experience of writing for a range of media including social media
- Experience/exposure to/understanding of the Public Markets regulatory environment is essential
- Experience in financial services is helpful but not essential
- Numerate and comfortable working with data
- Attention to detail is key
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced organisation
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.