Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
Carter Murray is partnering with a global company that offers security technologies, both in the physical and digital world.
They are currently expanding the team and are looking for a Commercial Sales and Channel Partner Manager to cover the African Market.
Scope of work:
- Manage and increase sales of products and services, including hardware, software, consultancy and solutions through a channel partner (distributor) network in Africa and the Middle East in coordination with the Head of Distribution Management and the Regional Sales Directors and in compliance with regional sales strategy
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the existing channel partners,distributors and key customers
- Recruit and on-board new channel partners as needed in assigned countries and territories
- Deliver monthly report on distributor activities, news, opportunities, challenges
- 7 to 10 years of experience in technical sales in the African & Middle East region
- Experience with direct sales and channel management, ideally in banking related field
- Advanced Degree in Engineering or Economics preferred
- Distinctive analytical and structured approach
- Fluency in written and spoken English mandatory
- Language skills in French and Arabic are advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidate must be willing to travel extensively all over the African and Middle Eastern region (up to 60%)
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.