£200 - £250 per day
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced, driven and creative Marketing Manager? Do you have excellent commercial awareness, and skills across the full marketing mix and branding? If you are available immediately and looking for a varied, hands-on opportunity - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for a 3 month interim opportunity. This is working for a global, industry-leading company who have a fantastic reputation in their industry. Working as part of the Commercial team, you will be responsible for proactively assess the marketing needs of the business, expertly advising on new ideas and initiatives to help support and drive their business objectives.
Duties will include:
- Collaborate with the business and the Head of Commercial Marketing to prepare robust marketing plans.
- Deliver ROI, manage budgets and compile reports on marketing activities for senior stakeholders.
- Ensuring campaigns are briefed effectively and delivered on time and within budget.
- Challenge the norm by bringing fresh ideas.
- Work alongside external creative agencies, other suppliers as well as multiple internal teams, including PR, Creative, Digital, Internal Comms, Research and BD, to ensure seamless internal and external communication.
- Manage external creative agencies and other suppliers to deliver collateral to support campaigns.
You will have:
Professional experience and personal skills profile
- Proven marketing or branding professional with at least five years' experience, ideally B2B or other appropriate corporate experience.
- Excellent organisational skills, working efficiently alone and as a part of a wider team.
- Ability to effectively communicate and report to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of managing multiple on-going projects and stakeholders.
- Creative with an excellent eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- Expertise in digital marketing - email marketing, social media, content marketing and thought leadership campaign management is ideal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic, global, growing organisation. The opportunity is initially for 3 months which may have the possibility of being extended. Please only apply if you are available to start immediately and can commit to the duration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.