My client is a worldwide loyalty and benefits company. They use their expertise, services and products to exceed customer experiences therefore allowing the worlds best brands to acquire, engage and retain their customers.
They are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Director to head up their biggest ever client project in the financial services industry.
- Provide effective leadership of significant client programmes and projects.
- Accountable for driving the profitable financial management of your accounts, meeting and exceeding growth, revenue and profit targets
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives with the aim to exceed targets
- Lead with foresight and / or contribute to, new business pitches and client projects as appropriate, able to lead consultancy projects and provide both strategic direction / insight and hands on work
- Develop and project organisations identity and reputation in the Australian market, act as a thought leader, through engagement and participation in industry groups, trade / media functions, other marketing and awareness activities, and networking with key influencers
- The ability to navigate and work fluidly within a fast paced and changing work environment is a must.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have extensive experience of Loyalty Programmes
- Must have previous experience working in the Financial Service sectors
- Must have extensive relationship management experience
- CRM project experience an advantage
- Previous experience managing a large range of stakeholders
- Previous leadership experience and project management experience
If you are interested in the above role or similar roles apply through the link or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pearce on 0292 369 061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.