Dubai, United Arab Emirates
over 1 year ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Commercial Development Manager for a leading consumer goods company based in Dubai.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with distribution and retail partners in the assigned area(s) of the EMEA region
- Negotiate terms of Distribution Agreements including pricing, payment terms, MOQ's, targets, etc
- Manage and report on key metrics to track progress weekly and adjust the plan as needed to deliver results and KPIs
- Feedback trends, opportunities and competitor information from customer meetings, sales events and key market visits to management
- Drive customer relationships through regular meetings in person, by phone or video call, as well a market visits when necessary
- Develop existing accounts by extending product listings and agreeing activities with customers that will deliver growth in line with targets and objectives
Skills and Experience :
- At least 5 years' experience in FMCG/Cosmetics industry
- Fluent command of English and Arabic languages (French will be advantageous)
- Proven track record in exceeding new business targets and objectives
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications.
- Flexibility to travel (role has expected travel of ~40% of the time)
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.