Client Support Speacialist
My client offers solutions that provide best practice internal controls for the digital age, reduce business-to-business payment fraud and errors, meet compliance standards.
The business has grown by 80-100% year-on-year since inception. Now with additional capital and a huge local and ultimately global opportunity to seize they are accelerating our existing growth.
Due to their unique software-as-a-service products they have secured an enviable list of clients across a wide range of industries in a very short space of time.
They are now looking to build on their success and are seeking an enthusiastic Clint Support Specialist to support customers with technical difficulties in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-notch client support specialist should be a solution-driven individual who can explain product information in a helpful way.
- review and importing of data files from csv/Excel
- manage batch email process
- database reporting
- assist customers with technical issues
- level 1 product support via Zendesk
- testing of the software in preparation of new releases
- Data entry and admin support
Skills and experience:
- General MS Office products
- Good written and oral communication skills
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.