Client Relationship Manager – Bahasa Indonesian
My client is a leading provider of lending and transaction banking solutions to the global financial services industry. Its software powers the operations of more than 200 financial institutions in 50 countries, supporting retail banking, corporate banking, cash management, internet banking, automotive finance & other business areas.
Due to growth, they have a newly created Client Relationship Manager – Bahasa role for the SEA region,
- Build relationships with key customer’s stakeholders based at Singapore and Indonesia.
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs.
- Conduct market research and provide recommendations to improve Product / Services’ positioning.
- Regular meetings (formal / informal) with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Proactively check the client’s needs and work closely with them to define the IT roadmap with the help of our consultants.
- Act as a single point of contact for customer to handle the complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Support sales team for up-sell or cross-sell services and products.
- Collaborate with internal teams, (presales, delivery, support) to address customers’ need.
- 10+ years of experience in managing / handling the banking clients in different capacity.
- 5-6 years’ experience in nurturing the relationship with banking clients in SEA.
- knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia.
- Should have strong client management and interaction experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.