AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum + Super + Bonus
8 months ago
My client, a global market intelligence organisation for the Energy, Commodity, LNG, Oil and Metal sectors, provide essential intelligence for companies to make strategic decisions.
They are looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to work alongside their Sales and Marketing teams.
This role is a senior-level position who is able to leverage knowledge of energy and commodity market dynamics to enhance relationships with customers and help them realize bottom-line benefits from the use of products and services. This role is also required to be passionate about driving and delivering our commercial transformation goals as we seek to implement diagnostic-based sales approach and a client-centric sales process. Additionally, he/she will actively participate in new initiatives that will enable the organisation to accelerate its growth rate in the Oceania and APAC region.
Managing Key Account Relationship and implied Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Main point of contact on account, taking responsibility for the experience the customer has with our organisation
- Considers both the big picture as well as the day-to-day when managing the account
- Develops and builds meaningful and lasting relationships with key and influential contacts
- Effectively navigates around client organizations and leverages internal cross functional resources to create value
- Continuous investigative and collaborative contact with customers to gather strategic information about their business, understands their issues, uncovers unrecognized problems providing solutions to them
- Acts as a broker of capabilities or services for client, advocates internally and facilitates the involvement of sales and other functions to achieve common goals for the client
- Understands the client usage of product/services and help define potential use cases or enhancements of new products to benefit client
- Degree with minimum 7 years of successful energy & commodity industry experience that includes the roles and responsibilities of the front, mid, back offices, analysts, strategy, credit and/or consulting etc. at relevant company types such as an Integrated Oil & Gas company, National Oil Company, commodity trading company, energy and commodity consulting or similar
- In-depth understanding of energy markets and commodity business.
- Consultative sales and negotiation skills experience, possess high integrity, work ethics and strong ability to manage complex internal and external networks globally
- Business and financial acumen, deep relationship management skills (especially with the C-Suite level) and strategic vision cum planning capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal/ written) skills in English. Must utilize strong phone, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment to engage effectively with customers and other functions.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.