Client Relationship Executive
This Client Relationship Executive sits with an established management consultancy firm who provide a uniquely specialised service with the aim to bridge the gap between marketing and finance, working across all sectors no matter the size, helping their clients see where they rank in their industry.
The role itself will join the client facing team with the aim of helping to develop and manage key client relationships, supporting senior colleagues learning from them, to eventually taking your own clients and developing the business development efforts.
- Participate in the business development process, engaging in the proposals and pitches process.
- Work directly with clients by supporting other team members, working to understand their requirements, motives, and perceptions.
- Mange and update internal systems related to any new projects working with the inhouse CRM system to coordinate activity from other staff members.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a professional services business development role, or a similar corporate environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM database systems.
- Ability to work multiple projects at the same time, adhering to deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail.
If you have any queries or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.