Client Manager (Sydney)
A fast-growing media intelligence platform is seeking a Client Manager to join their team in Sydney. The Client Manager will take ownership of a part of the existing and new Australian client base and support the entire client management team. This position is ideal for a self-starter with a strong drive to excel, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a customer-oriented mindset.
- * Support the client management team to retain existing clients
- * Execute an effective onboarding programme for new clients
- * Maintain the company CRM and client database
- * Identify customers’ needs and ensure clients are aware of the platform’s features & functionality
- * Build relationships with key clients and the PR industry
- * Manage challenging situations that may affect customers
- * Collaborate with internal teams
- * Stay on top of the latest industry trends
- * Pass leads to the sales and marketing team
- * Hands-on experience with CRM platforms
- * Strong project management skills
- * In-depth understanding of the PR market
- * Public speaking
- * Problem-solving aptitude
- * Organized approach to work
- * Attention to detail
This is a full-time position with the sales team located in Sydney, in a hybrid environment. The position offers opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you have a passion for media intelligence and a drive to succeed, we want to hear from you!
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.