NEW Client Communications Manager role with leading law firm.
The Client Communications Manager will lead on ensuring that all written and communication issued by the firm across EMEA and AsiaPac is at the highest of standard and will develop long-term content strategies.
- Oversee the written output across the firm - including articles on the firm on websites, long-form reports and marketing emails
- Writing and editing copy, creating headlines
- Oversee editorial processes across the firm and working with colleagues to make these editorial processes more robust where necessary
- Sourcing and editing appropriate imagery
- Ensuring digital best practice is followed, including use of SEO techniques
- Giving colleagues training and advice on how to create strong written content
- Working with communications colleagues to develop a strategy that will help the written output best serve the needs of the business
The successful candidate will have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to write concise copy. You will have significant experience as a journalist and/or copywriter, ideally including time working in a business-focused environment and be able to build strong working relationships at all levels in the firm and establish credibility with senior stakeholders.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.