Client and Market Development Executive
This Client and Marketing development executive is brought to you by an ambitious global professional services firm who put their clients at the heart of all they do. Fostering these relationships with clear mandates has allowed them to become sector experts and offer the highest quality service.
In this role you will be part of the Client and Marketing development team supporting international teams on a range of activities and offering an unparalleled exposure to stakeholders and partners at all levels.
- Driving the groups client and marketing development strategy and coordinating marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Compiling legal directories and award submissions, including preparing materials for the directory interviews, and consulting with researchers.
- Working with their Events team to deliver key client events and seminars.
- Working with third party publications, conference producers, etc., on profile raising opportunities for individual lawyers across the global group.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a professional services business development environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise and balance multiple projects at once sticking to deadlines
- Highly motivated self stater, committed to delivering high quality work, and can also work well in a team.
If you have any queries or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.