Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
about 1 year ago
Impact on Business:
- Manages all activities of the strategy planning, ensuring that all activities are adding value to the business.
- Develops critical policies and procedures based on leading practices, aligning with and consulting other senior executives of the organization
- Oversees the company's strategy to protect, grow, and diversify the relationship with target office segment customers.
- Acts as a main consultant to the CEO and monitors information flow, ensuring CEO's involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
- Provides some guidance to CEO with respect to stakeholder management and protocol management.
- Coordinates with PR to support CEO in all public speeches.
- Coordinates with Government entities and accompanying the CEO in key external meetings (with ministries, etc.).
- Keeps CEO abreast on current company climate (employee wellbeing, project statuses, new proposals etc.).
- Reviews proposals for major capital expenditures to ensure their conformity with corporate plans and their justification on economic grounds.
- Oversees the analysis of alternatives to optimize usage of the total areas to increase profitability, cash flow, value of the assets and other required objectives.
- Monitors the overall economy, the real estate market (globally and in the region) and the key client's industries / sectors; identifies sources of potential risks and develops mitigation plans
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Preferred Educational Qualifications & Professional Certifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering or related field
- Master's degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Relevant technical certifications is preferred in the field of Strategy, Sales, or Project Management
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) - Fluency in Arabic preferred (written and spoken)
- Knowledge & Skills
- Extensive knowledge in Real Estate
- Extensive knowledge of up-to-date strategic management tools
- Communication Management skills
- Leadership & Teamwork, Change & Responsiveness skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.