UAE Dirhams85000 - UAE Dirhams100000 per month + benefits
over 2 years ago
Carter Murray Retail in Dubai are looking for a Chief Operating Officer for a leading retailer in the region.
The role of the Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for the P&L of the entire Fashion portfolio. This role will report to the Group CEO.
- Lead and develop the Fashion Division
- Ensure alignment to company's development strategy
- To drive the delivery of the portfolio achieving their results and budgets
- To lead a senior team across all divisions
- To set up and maintain and enhance relationships with franchise host brands located globally
- 20 years of leadership business positions in multi national brands
- Proven track record of successful global achievements in the Fashion Retail or FMCG sector
- Demonstrate successful experience in corporate turn around and restructuring
- A track record of multi function P&L accountability with a complex matrix across multiple markets
- Very strong strategic and operational capabilities
- Demonstrate the ability to influence a variety of support functions
- Successful track record of significant and quantifiable growth and profit achievements
If you are interested in applying for this role please click on the link....
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.