£90000 - £110000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a well established and dynamic business, dedicated to partnering with and improving the Health and Social Care industries.
With ambitous growth plans and international expansion afoot, they now wish to appoint a skilled CMO to influence and drive the buiness forward.
To be considered for this position you must have held a senior level marketing position with strategic and departmental responsibility. You will have broad B2B marketing experience and the gravitas to effectively at Board Level.
Knowledge of the NHS and wider healthcare sector is a beneficial. Candidates will be tested against the following core criteria;
- A strong commercial and analytical intellect, with the ability to conceive and deliver data and digitally led lead generation and lead nurture campaigns.
- Strong communication and brand marketing skills to significantly improve brand awarenes
- Demonstrable proficiency to devise and execute marketing strategies based upon customer, market and competitor analysis.
- Demonstrable skills across the entire marketing mix, including but not limited to; insight, pricing, product marketing, lead generation, communications (internal / external), events, branding & design, content & social media.
- A proven background in utilising and developing a modern marketing technology stack, leading to increasingly automated campaigns and management of customer journeys, with an "agile" mindset.
- Management skills and strong emotional intelligence to lead and inspire the department and wider business stakeholders.
- Global / multi country launch experience is beneficial.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.