over 2 years ago
James Scholfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Carter Murray have been retained by one of the most exciting tech start-ups to hire a Chief Growth Officer for the consumer/retail arm of the business - an expert in customer acqusition and retention
Headquartered in London, this tech business with a banking licence, is founded and run by one of the most entrepreneurial business leaders in the UK Finance and Technology scene. This is one of the most exciting app businesses in Europe.
In 2018 the company saw a 500% increase in customers but they are only at the beginning of their journey. Customer engagement is also high with 60% using their account every month.
The Chief Growth Officer will be an experienced and entrepreneurial leader responsible for driving and accelerating revenue growth through customer acquisition, engagement and retention. You'll have a passion for building customer insights through iterative testing of creative and channel. You'll analyse and understand performance, adapting to the insights as you go.
This role is both strategic and operational with several key initiatives happening simultaneously and moving at a fast pace. Working with key stakeholders you will understand the high-level business needs then obsessively test new channels and strategies to grow revenue and reduce churn.
Culturally they are fantastic. Everyone is empowered. Naturally there is ambiguity but that is what you would excellent of a business with such huge growth projections. The business is very mission and propose driven, and 40% of their 250 employees are women.
- You are entrepreneurial. Proven track record of driving growth in start-up/entrepreneurial environment essential; ideally in consumer tech or apps
- You are an expert in acquisition and have a proven track record of growing customer numbers, in consumer tech or app organisations
- Incremental test and learn approach. You know how to use attribution models and prove impact and results before scaling the budget and activation
- Leadership experience. you would have successfully managed a team
- You will have extensive experience working with Product teams
- Strategic and commercial accumen, able to contribute to overall business performance and contribute at executive level as a visionary leader and communicator.
- High levels of emotional intelligence and the ability to build relationships at all levels. You are there to educate others on marketing, digital and growth
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.