Our Client is a global and leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. To support their continued growth of their German Business we are seeking for a
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Germany
We are looking for a dynamic, professional individual to take on the role of the CEO in Germany who will be responsible for overall management of the business and providing direction and leadership towards the achievement of the strategy, vision and mission in alignment to the organization's core principles. The incumbent is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the organization (>40 employees), to ensure a continuous improvement in the quality and value of products and services provided and that the desired strategic competitive position within the industry is achieved and maintained. The CEO Germany will have a specific responsibility for developing new opportunities and accelerating the growth of the business.
- Provide vision, inspiration and leadership.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- In collaboration with the COO, EMEA and CCO, EMEA helps to identify, secure and integrate new acquisition targets to achieve growth objectives in Germany.
- Expand into current and future customers to further develop the footprint both across Germany and Europe.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements with overall responsibility for the Germany P&L.
- Build trusted relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep knowledge the Germany infrastructure market to stay on top of competitive trends.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics.
- Responsibility for commercial negotiation with Customers MLA's.
- Lead and motivate direct reports to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
- Encourage coordination between Germany and other EMEA region employees to ensure the maximum operating leverage possible. Such coordination will include legal, development support and project management, lease administration, operations support, engineering (structural analysis), ground lease administration, mergers & acquisitions, human resources, finance, accounting, etc.
QUALIFYING CRITERIA AND EXPERIENCE
- Self-driven, experienced and professional individual with at least 5+ years' experience managing a standalone business (CEO or similar executive management position, Head of Sales/BD with aspirations of moving into a CEO role).
- Previous P&L responsibility, with excellent financial understanding and acumen.
- Experience in either telecommunications infrastructure/ REIT/Telecommunications organization.
- Excellent leadership skills - ability to manage/supervise multi-cultural teams consisting of 4 or more senior management.
- Has dealt on a high level with Management, Executives and Senior Stakeholders.
- A history of setting and achieving goals and forecasting accurately.
- Recruit, lead and motivate a high-performance team.
- Experience in working and coordinating with others in different geographic locations and time zones.
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE and COMPETENCIES
- High level of integrity.
- Collaborative and team player.
- Persuasive and influential. Creative thinker prepared to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner.
- Ability to drive sales and business development with sound commercial judgment
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Analytical, problem-solver who is able to identify quickly the key issues.
- Ability to work effectively across many internal functional groups to optimize product offerings, create a seamless customer experience and resolve issues.
- Self-motivated; Able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying high quality solutions.
- Ability to identify strong talent and build individual and management capability.
- Excellent planning skills; Ability to effectively manage priorities for self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent leadership skills; Ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results; Ability to influence and inspire action.
- Ability to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of set goal and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others within the company in providing well rounded and thoughtful solution sets.
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
- Excellent strategic and problem-solving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2017 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".