Chief Executive Officer
Carter Murray Dubai has an opportunity for a CEO for a Cultural, Heritage & Agricultural project based in Saudi Arabia.
This role will lead and oversee the organizational entity in providing a strategic direction to develop the long-term business plan and financial plan as well oversee the development and refinement of the overall vision, strategy, and objectives.
- Direct the translation of the strategy into annual business and operational plans and define/approve functional targets as per the strategic agenda and corporate objectives
- Engage in a series of public relations activities to share the vision/ mission of the client’s assets (slow food, Oasis Agriculture Campus) on national and international platforms
- Ensure to establish and maintain effective, formal, and informal relationships with relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, and other stakeholders – along with staying closely involved in engagement with farmers (in coordination with the farmer engagement team)
- Contribute to the development of sound corporate governance protocols, processes, practices, mechanisms, and monitoring tools which help drive the growth and development of the project
- Oversee effective planning and allocation of resources across the organization and implementation of appropriate standards and controls to achieve operational excellence while meeting or exceeding the overall targets and capturing synergies
Key Requirements of the Research Director are:
- Familiarity with standards, regulations, best practices, and performance standards.
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism, presentation, personal integrity, and customer support.
- Previous knowledge in the areas of:
- Agriculture Regeneration
- Landscape & Environment
- Culture & Tourism Development
** Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within two weeks, please assume that at this stage your application has been unsuccessful. **
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.