Up to £55000 per annum + + Bens
about 2 months ago
CHANGE & INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER- GLOBAL INSURANCE PROVIDER
Up To £55,000 + BENEFITS
PERMANENT POSITION (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a Global Insurance Provider who are looking for a talented Change & Internal Communications Manager to join their busy communications team. The team looks after the IT, HR, Finance, Operations and Legal functions within the organisation worldwide.
The Client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with excellent organisational and communication skills and a strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and methodically and have proven experience of working within a fast-paced Marketing and/or Communications team.
- Producing and delivering content for internal communication channels; crafting inspirational, informative and engaging content to drive awareness and adoption around new corporate IT solutions with business partners across the Group.
- Developing engaging, audience-focused communications to inform employees of key changes and initiatives and their impact.
- Supporting the functions in building their internal brand and managing their internal customer Job.
- Developing messaging suitable for different audiences.
- Creating videos, graphics and photos.
- Acting as an employee advocate and championing employee engagement methodologies. Contributing to and working with the wider communications team and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement content as required.
- Proof-reading as required. Training and sharing knowledge with internal teams to empower them to deliver high quality and impactful communications within their areas. Supporting when required.
- Strong Change/Internal Communications experience- ideally within I.T/ Prof services/ Financial Services
- Strong copywriting skills and very good attention to detail.
- Able to convey information clearly and succinctly to a diverse range of audiences across the global network - which may or may not have English as their first language.
- Strong reasoning capabilities - creative and lateral thinking, combined with good problemsolving skills.
- Self-motivated and with an enquiring mind - not afraid to ask questions.
- Creativity and the ability to identify, build, manage and deliver on and offline content using a wide range of techniques for a variety of internal channels.
- Capable of translating jargon into easily accessible communications
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.