Dubai, United Arab Emirates
over 2 years ago
An Established FMCG business based in Dubai are currently seeking an experienced Category Manager to deliver profitable growth across their respective categories. This role reports into the Category Development Manager and you will be assigned 1 or 2 specific categories.
- You will be responsible for sourcing and providing an optimum portfolio range mix, negotiate supplier contracts & support, monitor the supply and demand planning and advise internal and external stakeholders on the respective categories.
- Accountable for the performance of the assigned brands, overlooking gross profit+ Sales and expiry value of the goods.
- Responsible for your respective categories by co-developing the annual plan for the designated categories.
- Management of suppliers and negotiate terms of business and provide brand support
- You will be responsible for the pricing and you will monitor price changes in the marker and adjust it accordingly.
- Inventory Management and forecasting to ensure optimum levels at all times.
- Provide analysis and reporting to spot key opportunities and threats.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years of category Management experience within the FMCG industry.
- Drivers License and flexibility to travel.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.