This is a great time to be joining our client a leading consumer goods business, as they are looking to capitalise on their current position in the market to become the number 1 brand in their sector.
Based in a stylish office just outside of Reading and commutable from London our client is looking for a Category Insights Manager to join their talented team.
Your role will be to lead the use of commercial and market data to develop actionable insight that can help inform the business strategy. Using both market and EPOS data, your role as a Category Insights Manager will include:
- Identifying and defining "White Space" opportunities
- Optimising category performance & strategy
- Suggest operational improvements utilising insight
- Spotting marketing trends and help inform strategic decisions
- Optimising the product portfolio
- Defining key KPI metrics to define what success looks like
- Create stronger and more accurate forecasting
- Build and manage customised reporting for weekly sales reports
To be considered for the Category Insight Manager you will need experience in:
- Working in a similar position for a FMCG business or for an Agency specialising in similar consumer data
- Using complex Excel formulas to derive insight
- Presenting complex information in an understandable way
- Working with stakeholders at many levels
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.