Carter Murray, a part of The SR Group, is a global specialist recruitment agency that is dedicated to assisting Sales & Marketing talents in their search to further their local or international careers.
One can expect encouraging multi-disciplinary teams, a conducive learning environment, dynamic Sales and Marketing roles to fill, and lots of growth opportunities to learn from experienced recruiters while working at Carter Murray.
With offices worldwide, the Singapore office hires across the SEA region; from Mid-senior to Director levels in Global MNCs, Private Equities, Start-ups and SMEs.
With the growing market demand faced by the Singapore office, we are looking to hire a Candidate Manager to:
- Identify Sales & Marketing talents to build up the candidate pool.
- Build and maintain rapport with candidates.
- Craft job advertisements and post regularly on LinkedIn and various job-boards, so as to drive online traffic and attract talents.
- Qualify candidates through CVs, phone calls and face-to-face interviews.
- Act as a point of contact for candidates to liaise with throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide candidates with relevant market knowledge, constructive feedback, and career advice.
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitions in the Sales & Marketing industries.
Maintain records of personal data while upholding data protection policies, and attend to other administrative matters.
The ideal Candidate Manager will be someone who has:
- Minimally a Bachelor's Degree in relevant disciplines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to remain composed while multitasking
- Strong written and spoken English language ability
- Proactive in looking for best practices in recruitment
- Drive to achieve excellence in all tasks undertaken and the passion for people
- Prior knowledge and/or passion in the Sales & Marketing industries (bonus)
If you hate KPIs, yearn flexibility and desire to work in a mature environment; If you value quality over quantity; If you are highly motivated, & have a strong desire to be successful in your career; If you are passionate about people & believe in making a difference; If you are committed to yourself & prepared to work hard to have something to show for, YOU are who we are looking for!
Send your CV to email@example.com now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.