Carter Murray has partnered with one of the largest food retailers in the UK for a Campaigns Assistant search.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have around two years experience within generalist marketing in a recognised brand, experience being involved within budget management, and you are looking for a step up in responsibility.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Reporting into the Campaign Manager, you will support the creation of campaigns focused on attracting new customers
- Day to day management of campaigns
- Support with the campaign budget and agency retainers
- Agency management
- Development of local, regional and national campaigns and also support corporate initatives
- Opportunity to work on some major PR events and activations
- Keep on top of the latest food trends
For this role, you must have at least 2 years experience, be comfortable working with numbers, have experience leading an initative from an early stage and communicating this to the wider business.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.