This ASX100 organisation is now seeking a B2B Campaign expert to work in a fast-paced, high performing, sociable team to manage campaigns from end-to-end which will support the consulting and product team and hit pre-defined targets. This organisation is delivering programs which are at the cutting edge of global IT solutions, so these campaigns will genuinely exciting for anyone with a passion for new technologies.
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally be coming from an IT, software/SaaS B2B Services background and will be data driven, numbers focused, and have a solid understanding of CRM systems (such as Marketo or Eloqua). In this role you will:
- Create the strongest demand generation campaigns for specific business segments to meet predefined targets.
- Create campaigns that meet acquisition, nurturing, loyalty, advocacy goals, and best communicate the firm's investment in content, technology, process and people.
- Manage the creation of campaign planning documents including the brief, blueprint, and creative brief for execution of the campaigns in conjunction with Power Users, Creative, Sales, and Program teams.
- Manage creation of campaign content, working closely with the Content group, the program marketing team, and the creative team.
- Create marketing campaigns that drive Customer Engagement, including: Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing.
- Utilise multiple demand generation media including: Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing (SEM, PPC, and Social Marketing), Direct Marketing, Telemarketing, Event Marketing, and Online event marketing.
- Define and carry out tests to experiment with different campaign techniques.
- Ensure there is a focus on marketing best practices as they relate to campaign design.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a results / numbers focused campaign and CRM expert to join this brilliant, well established brand in a role where you will learn plenty and be supported by a close-knit and collaborative team. Progression and promotion paths are advocated in this firm and they have an excellent bonus package as well as access to some of the world's top marketing agencies (including digital, content, social and web).
To find out more follow the steps to apply or email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive regrettably we can only respond to successful candidates.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.