Carter Murray are proud to exclusively partner with Merlin Entertainment, as part of their exciting digital transformation.
As such, I can present an opportunity to work within this FTSE 250 company and global leader in location based, family entertainment.
Merlin Entertainment are looking for an Campaign Analyst to join their new team in London.
Working with the Head of Analytics to analyse key campaigns and provide insight to understand the efficacy of the various campaign activity and make recommendations to improve performance across the global estate.
Merlin Entertainments operate 127 attractions, hotels and holiday villages in 27 countries including Legoland, Alton Towers, Sea Life and the World's first Beluga Whale Sanctuary in Iceland.
- Leverage the data to understand the efficacy of the various key campaign activity that takes place and ultimately build an archive that can be called upon to build a 'toolbox' of activity including anticipated impact/performance to be able to share with the business.
- They will work closely with the Head of Analytics and Insight and Regional Heads of e-Commerce to ensure that all relevant campaigns are identified.
- They will work closely with Head of Analytics to build suite of relevant and consistent KPIs that will be used to monitor the campaign effectiveness across the globe.
- Where possible, they will be able to identify the impact according to consumer segment - which will inform the creation of new consumer segmentation hierarchy, in time.
- Define and merge separate datasets to create further insight that may also influence the performance of the campaign, e.g. weather patterns, competitor activity.
- Work closely with the marketing team that are developing the campaign to ensure that appropriate tracking is set up and working correctly and report data is valid.
- Support the set up A/B testing and generate recommendation reports based on the results, where relevant.
- Working relationships:
- They will work closely with the Regional Heads of eCommerce and relevant local marketing teams to ensure that all key campaigns are identified and analysed.
- They will also work closely with Head of Digital Marketing to identify and build the archive of data that can be used to build a 'toolbox' of activity and potential impact that can be shared across the business
- They will be responsible for generating relevant campaign analysis, as required.
- They will report to the Head of Analytics & Insight
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Passionate about and have solid experience in campaign analysis from a consumer facing brand, ideally from a fast moving sector, e.g.: online retail or other relevant industry.
- Technical working experience of analytical tracking, website tagging etc.
- Working knowledge of consumer segmentation tools, e.g.: MOSAIC.
- Commercially minded and experienced in interpreting data into meaningful information and actions.
- An enthusiastic & flexible working attitude with a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis and a willingness to support others and cover areas outside your role remit or natural comfort zone.
- Highly numerate with strong commercial acumen and advanced Excel skills.
- Comfortable with presenting to wider team / key stakeholders.
- Experience with the Accesso platform.
- Leisure / entertainment experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Omniture, Hitwise etc.
- Sound knowledge of SQL databases is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of sales and margin reporting process and data management tools.
- Great stakeholder management.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.