Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
about 2 years ago
Our client is a multinational, major actor of the electrical, electronic manufacturing sector.
In the framework of its growth, our client is looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Business Unit Manager to define, develop and execute the sales strategy to achieve both quantitative and qualitative targets for products, systems and services. The role is based in Riyadh.
As a BU Manager, you will be in charge of the division that serves utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers and is focused on addressing key areas such as the integration of renewable energies, growing network complexity, grid automation, and microgrids.
You will support the global growth for all product/service ranges, all over the region by defining sales targets and implementing a sales startegy. You are also in charge of identifying opportunities at existing and potential new customers.
You are responsible of your P&L and ensure leadership and know-how sharing to your team.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 15 years experience of developing and executing BU strategies that drive market growth.
- Experience of working at a managerial level in the electrical, electronic manufacturing sector, in Saudi Arabia.
- B. Sc, Electrical engineering or Equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a most.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.