Dubai, United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
Reporting to the CEO, this role is to deliver profit and other corporate goals in K12 education for Governments projects in various countries of Africa, South East Asia and East Europe.
- Prospecting, convincing the ministerial level professionals including the concerned bureaucracy about the company's products & solutions in K12 education and implementing the project for the Governments on a turn-key basis
- Be responsible for the profit of this business vertical
- Create a robust suite of products and solutions (offerings) for the business
- Draw up a strategic business plan based on the market understanding of various African countries and their governments
- Enhance collaborations and partnerships with various academic institutions and technical service providers
- Define a quarterly execution and operational plan for the achievement of goals by defining monthly, quarterly and yearly business goals
- Manage a team of content creators, business development and sales professionals, pre-sales professionals, Business Solution Experts
- Conduct Gap analysis, feasibility studies and work out a detailed costing
- Financial bid preparation and bid management
- Work with cross-functional teams of Finance, HR, Business Development, Procurement and Construction
- Be responsible for the appointment of staff for operational purposes
- Lead the team from the front, be hands-on and create a culture of accountability and responsibility
- Regularly monitor the performance of the schools, both academic and financial
- Ensure that country-specific K12 education goals are being met and report the same to the leadership and the bureaucracy of the country
- Work in a project mode to deliver the goals to the governments of various African countries
- Risk mitigation and bring in the best of structured processes.
- Graduate, preferably a postgraduate
- 15 to 20 years of experience in K12
- Must be responsible for P & L of the business
- Willing to travel extensively to African countries
- Proven ability to manage a large team of direct and indirect reportees
- Must understand the K12 system of education, ability to adapt the same for the requirements given by various government bodies in Africa
- Africa and Government experience are essential.
- Must have demonstrated commitment and passion, willingness to work with a small company to make it big,
- Excellent communication skills (TED Speaker level),
- Values-driven, strong executive presence, accountable and considered decision maker
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.