almost 2 years ago
For our client, a US-Law firm we are currently looking fo an outstanding
Business Development Manager
based in Frankfurt am Main
The Business Development Manager (BDM), based in Frankfurt, is a member of the German marketing and business development team. The role reports to the Senior Business Development Manager, based in Munich.
The firm looks for people who show ambition, determination and the desire to pursue a career. They aim to provide you with opportunities to develop your career, encouraging close co-operation and team-working alongside other central marketing and business development functions such as the industry sector business development teams, the key client team, and the strategic bids team, both in London and internationally.
Business planning and marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and other business development initiatives, which use the full marketing mix to raise and maintain awareness of our financial institutions sector expertise, focusing on client needs and enabling us to strengthen existing relationships and develop new client opportunities.
- Support partners with bid and presentation production. Provide local information for bids when requested by other global teams.
- Develop high quality Germany focused materials for use in bids as boiler plate text, to convey positioning, experience and sales messages to clients and targets.
- Ensure business development activity is brand compliant and adopts our visual identity to deliver consistent materials to the market.
- Ensure all communications channels convey consistent messaging and present our capability (including but not limited to web, social media, intranet, collateral, bids, experience statements).
- Produce experience statements and assist in Germany's contribution of credentials, capabilities and contacts to global marketing collateral.
Skills and Experience Required
- Relevant degree and/or professionally recognised marketing or communications qualification
- Substantial proven past experience within business development or sales
- Experience of working in a professional services environment (preferably within a legal, accountancy or financial services environment)
- A genuine interest in the financial institutions sector preferred
- Experience in managing and writing bids
- Experience in managing key client accounts and ability to be client facing
- Experience in managing events
- Strong communication, presentation and writing/editing skills in both German and English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills (confident, assertive, diplomatic)
- Strong relationship building skills, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook
- Leadership - ability to build a strong reputation within the business and deliver excellent service
- Team player
- Flexible and open to change to an organisation
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.