Business Development & Revenue Management Advisor
We have a current opportunity for a Business Development and Revenue Management Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Saudi Arabia. For further information about this position please apply.
The Business Development & Revenue Management Advisor will oversee the overall development of strategies and business models for various assets and monitor the performance of assets and asset operators against targets and KPIs to ensure timely delivery of updates/progress reports.
Business Development & Revenue Management Advisor will be seminal in developing business models, managing pricing strategies for assets, managing relationships with partners, and ensuring operations are met on-time, on-budget, and in accordance with the CORC’s policies, procedures, and standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities will include Strategy development, planning, procedures, and policies, People management, Department budget, Reporting.
- Business Development & Revenue Management Advisor will join a team to design, establish, and
- manage an innovative institution devoted to revolutionizing how farmers connect with regenerative and climate-smart agriculture within a heritage landscape that includes hospitality and real estate development, while protecting and preserving valuable environmental and cultural assets.
- Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance
- or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in business development/revenue management, sales, marketing or related
- professional field. Adept at delivering robust sales strategies across business models.
- Demonstrated success in previous team/organizational leadership roles, skilled at planning,
- budgeting, goal setting, and capacity-building. Familiarity with regulations, best practices, and
- performance standards.
- Skilled at identifying and implementing competitive strategies for driving up business revenue and
- profitability and forecasting market trends and changes to support more effective marketing of
- products and services. Ability to maximize revenue through pricing-understanding customer.
- demand, tracking historical sales data, and forecasting future sales trends.
- Proficient in project management of multiple and overlapping projects with multiple partners and
- revenue models.
- Experience building and maintaining close/robust relationships with developers, industry managers.
- and operators, and other relevant business leaders.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills for price optimization.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, consensus building and coordination of diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic, demanding environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.