8 months ago
- You will be responsible for managing the marketing activities of the region as well as developing marketing and business development strategies and programs to address the objectives of the firm.
- Working directly with lawyers, you will be in charge of ensuing accurate, timely and high-quality pitches and proposals for practice groups.
- You will oversee the quality and content of all print and Web-based marketing collateral.
- In collaboration with the Communication team, you will identify public and media relation opportunities to expand the Firm's reputation.
- Manage the Asia practice's media relations and advertising efforts, including identifying opportunities, drafting press releases, and coordinating other PR opportunities working closely with our PR agency.
- Work closely with the Global Head of Communications on the development of the firm brand, as well as monitoring and evaluating opportunities for raising the Group's profile.
- A marketing or business degree and preferably a post graduate marketing qualification
- Outstanding writing, presentation and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Previous Legal BD experience is a MUST
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.