AU$100000 - AU$150000 per annum + super + commission (OTE $250K)
5 months ago
The primary objective of the role is to grow the Private Equity and Unlisted Business by identifying and bringing on new clients within Australia and New Zealand.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing activity for Unlisted and Private Equity client segments.
- Maintain and develop key account relationships with fund managers, brokers and service providers.
- Actively involved in industry events, conferences and professional development days.
- Contribute to the pipelining and act as the deal lead for the firms Private Equity and Unlisted Securities Clients.
- Developing relationships across the industry in Australia and New Zealand, and acting as a mature, personable face of the business in Australia.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a Top tier undergraduate institution
- Must have 5-8 year proven sales or account management experience in Australia
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial / leadership skills, with clear focus on Sales, revenue growth and business profit
- Outstanding communication skills and a team player
- Experience interacting with senior executives
Feel free to email Stuart on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.