As part of one of the largest travel management companies in the world this organisation partner with sister companies to create unique corporate experiences. These can range from incentive days to meeting management to galas. In over 40 countries across the globe the offerings this organisation can provide for their clients is a truly unique experience.
With the Head Office in the USA this world leader in experience design and execution are seeking an experienced Sales person to join their Sydney CBD based team.
This role will see you:
- Maintain and increase revenues by means of new client acquisition, existing client expansion and retention.
- Develop and implement annual sales strategy and plan in line with organisational strategy and objectives
- Oversee the development of proposals, presentations, contracts and other marketing-related collateral materials, make sales presentations and follow through to closure of sale.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Develop creative and cost effective plans to meet client objectives
- Coordinate and participate in client and prospect functions/activities (tradeshows, conventions, client forums) as necessary
To be considered you will need:
- Minimum 6 years' experience in sales and marketing experience in the corporate events industry
- Strong Event design and concept development experience
- Knowledge of Cvent or Starcite event technology experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Operation events background a plus
- Excellent organisation, facilitation, conflict-resolution and people management skills
If successful, you'll be working for a global organisation with an excellent reputation. The salary is $80-$100K + super + Comms (experience depending). There is career development, flexible hours and a Dynamic work environment.
Please be aware there is travel involved roughly about 25%, including weekends.
For further information please contact Nancy on 02 9236 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to a large volume of interest not all applications will be answered.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.