Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Our client is an award-winning, independent, research company providing data and intelligence to the financial industry and also a fast-moving fintech with a strong growth record and a world-wide staff base.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated sales professional to create new relationships within enterprise prospects. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new subscription agreements with some of the largest and most reputable firms in the market. The role requires business development professionals to successfully bring new clients onto the platform while developing a new business pipeline and meeting or exceeding monthly net sales quotas and quarterly milestone goals.
- Develop pipeline of new business opportunities within a defined sales territory
- Provide perspective new business clients with an understanding of the products and offerings while developing new, relationships with key stake holders at each firm
- Manage the complete sales process
- Occasional travel (up to 50%) to client sites/events/conferences within territory
- Accurately report internal administration
- Build a strong working knowledge of competitive intelligence space and product positioning
- Develop product, technical, and alternative investment market knowledge
- At least 3 years of sales / business development experience
- Experience in a related environment (financial services, alternative investments, business to business SaaS sales) and solution selling is a must
- Proven track record in hitting quota and retention targets
- Working knowledge of the financial market data space, alternative assets, and financial services industries
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly
- Negotiation skills as it relates to renewal upsells, cross-selling, and additional product add-ons
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- Fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.