Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + (OTE $130+)
almost 2 years ago
The company is buzzing, and a powerhouse in the content they deliver, they have some of the most recognisable brands in their suite of products, they engage and reach a massive portion of Australian's everyday across a broad range of influential products.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be working in the SMB space and required to develop and drive new business sales strategies across the Sydney and metropolitan markets.
This role will be based on the road most of the working week, so you must have your own vehicle and valid driver's license.
Who you are:
- Proven business development experience with the ability to hunt and prospect new businesses
- Selling comes to you naturally and you can effectively manage client relationships to increase revenue growth.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- You are a strategic thinker which is underpinned by your strong commercial acumen.
- You have successfully driven sales strategies for both revenue growth and retention.
- 2+ years media sales experience (open to out of industry sales experts).
- Experience making high volume outbound calls, engaging with decision makers.
- Comfortably with full sales cycle, sourcing your own leads, winning new business.
- Confident at presenting, ambitious and a good understanding of digital.
- Drive to exceed targets and excel in a business setting
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills including PowerPoint
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.