My client is a leading and growing IT company that provides customised services for the education, corporate, government, retail, & health industries.With cutting edge technology and extensive industry knowledge they are the leaders in their field.
Due to impressive growth over the last number of years they are looking to recruit a
Business Development Manager
- Solution sales into the Educational sector
- New Business Development to generate new clients
- Account Management of existing clients
- Holding technical conversations with a wide range of clients across sectors
- Consultative sales approach
- Full sales cycle from initial conversations right through to closing the sale
- Selling to multiple stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years previous new business development experience
- Previous experience selling into the Educational Sector
- Account Management and relationship managment experience
- Previous experience selling IT hardware and services
- Ability to position products and service proposition against competitors
- Hunter mentality
- Experience delivering sales targets, 360-degree sales cycle
- Previous face to face field sales experience
- High energy and great attitude
- Previous exp managing multiple stakeholders in one organisation.
- Tech savvy and an interest in tech products
What's in it for you?
- $90-$100K base + Super
- OTE $200K + uncapped
- Fantastic team environment
- Great promotion opportunities and long-term career prospects
If you are interested in the above or similar role, please apply through the link or email email@example.com or call Pearce on 0292 369 061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.