United Arab Emirates
8 months ago
Carter Murray in Dubai are looking for a Business Development to join a fantastic Entertainment business in the UAE.
This role is hugely integral to the organisation and will be key to researching and developing new opportunities on behalf of local and international organisers and creating in house revenue by generating projects / events.
The role will report into the VP of Business Development.
1. Creating new Projects
2. Build proposals for new & existing clients to ensure that continuous business growth is achieved.
3. Attending external conferences & business-related events to attain new leads.
4. Coordinate internally the execution of projects for external clients.
5. Receive and respond to RFP's sent by clients.
6. Create and maintain/update the database of business clients
7. Act as a Liaison between business client & the company for running/setting events.
8. Market Research requirements/demand of initiatives
9. Contribute to the regional expansion strategy
The right candidate for the role should have:
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent verbal and written English
- 5-7 years experience
- Track record of delivering results
- We would consider candidates from in house , or a consultancy background if they have experience in TMT.
Please apply on the link provided.....
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.