Business Development Manager Europe (m/w/d)
For a global leader in the Chemical industry, we are currently looking for a
Business Development Manager – Europe (m/w/d)
to be based in the D/A/CH region.
Are you interested to contribute your strategic sales and business development knowledge to a global leader within the chemical industry and to proactively enhance and influence their continous and sustainable growth?
- Collaboration with the Sales teams in Europe to drive customer growth and satisfaction
- Evaluate market needs, trends, and technologies to develop strategic roadmaps for new product/application developments
- Identify new customer needs and translate into concrete projects
- Spearhead these projects, by collaborating with our Product Management and Laboratory colleagues, and drive to completion
- Develop and monitor Distributor performance
- Support Product Management to manage finished goods inventory at appropriate level
- University degree in business administration or a in a relevant technical field (chemistry, chemical engineering etc)
- Several years of relevant experience in the Chemical industry (Commercial and/or Technical experience)
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
Is Your interest caught?
Then please feel free to send your latest CV to email@example.com or call 0211/ 2479 1152 to get more information regarding this vacancy.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.